Friday, June 1, 2012

Suzy's Wedding Weekend

This past weekend Solomon and I traveled to Maryland to celebrate the marriage of my lifelong friend Suzy to her wonderful fiance Ray. She and Ray married on the same naval base Sol and I exchanged vows on nearly five years ago! Suzy was my Maid of Honor at the time and I was humbled to be asked to be her Matron of Honor and to stand by her side at the altar. It was great to be a part of her special day and I was thankful I made it through my speech with only a few tears! Here are the some of the only pictures I managed to capture since I was busy tending to the bride-to-be most of the day!

Here we are getting our hair and make-up done. She wore one of her future hubby's shirts! So cute!

Solomon, Ray, Suzy, and I after changing dresses and dancing the night away. 

Sol and I went for a walk down the candle lit trail on the beach later in the night.

The Bride and Groom's last dance of the night before heading to FL for their honeymoon!


I am so excited for Ray and Suzy and everything married life has in store for them both. They are made for one another and I pray that God will bless their marriage and draw them near to Him as He draws them near to one another!  I love you both and I am so thankful to call you my dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment