Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Austin Part Two!

After spending a few days with friends we took some time to celebrate our 5 year anniversary together. Here are a few picture from our adventures together.

Our first dinner solo was at Frank, a gourmet hot dog restaurant. This is my glorious "Porked Chili Dog" or in layman terms a hot dog, sliced and stuffed full of cheese, bacon wrapped, deep fried, then covered in chili, onions, and cheese!!! Shockingly AMAZING.

 This picture below is for Lindsey B who swears people make up quotes and put a famous person's name by it. I think this occurred at Frank... They claim Dwight Eisenhower said this one:

 Sol enjoyed this local beer "Pearl" while waiting for our franks at Frank!


What Anniversary is complete without some smooches? Sorry but I can't help it, I adore this man! 


 Here is the view along our evening walk back to our hotel as we watched the sun set.



Once it was all said and done it was a wonderful first Austin experience. I can't wait to go back! This anniversary trip also helped me realize how thankful I am for my husband, how incredibly blessed I am that God chose him for me, and how blessed we have been over the last 5 years. Can't wait to see what the next 5 years hold for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment