Tuesday, August 14, 2012

MinnesOOta.

I don't know what is is about Minnesota. Just like my homeland of Maryland, Minnesota has a special place in my heart. Special people, special places, special memories. Here are a few pictures from our most recent trip to MN to visit friends and family. We are so incredibly blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives!

First, we got to finally meet Pete! My Bestie and former college roommate Lindsey's son. GIANT baby but sooooooo squishable! :)

Then we headed to Sol's Sister's cabin near Crosslake, MN to be with family for the weekend. We couldn't have asked for better weather or a better place to relax. 




On our way out of town we met some college friends for 6am coffee at Kopplin's, my favorite coffee place EVER. Look. at. that. coffee. YUM!

 These guys (Sol, Corey, Andy) will forever hold a bond... that I will never understand.

 Love this lady, the wonderful Mrs. Kate Hook!

Andy and Kate are coming to visit us this week so I will be blogging about that next! Stay tuned!

2 comments: